ナナ

Photobucket
Nana's
Modified at 18 May 1994

My only affection is Jiawen
♥, Xinwei, Minbin, Desmond.C, Kamilia and Yanglin.
Do you know what happens to a star that cannot go back to heaven?

私の夢の音


7/1/10

Faces fade, memories stay.

It's been long. From the very day I've known you, I've never stopped thinking about how you're doing up till now.

The sweetest yet most addicting sugar.
A very gentle and warm tone.
The slightest touch that melts you away.
And a very big, lovable heart.

How're you doing, Laurance?
It's going to be a few weeks more since the day I've known you.
I may have lost contact with you.
May have never been able to talk to you anymore.
But I hope, if you're reading this.
At least say hi to me.
Then I'll know that you're alright.

; The cloud that drifts away, far, far away.

Panda's dollie. It used to be so sweet and sincere.