ナナ

Photobucket
Nana's
Modified at 18 May 1994

My only affection is Jiawen
♥, Xinwei, Minbin, Desmond.C, Kamilia and Yanglin.
Do you know what happens to a star that cannot go back to heaven?

私の夢の音


6/29/10

Vacation

; Can't you just go somewhere on vacation?
I could book your flight and pack your bags if you want.
A one way ticket out of my life, watching you fly away.
I never liked you.

Simple plan, ftw!
I'm like looking for nice songs, care to intro a few?
If I keep listening onto the same songs over and over, I'm so gonna puke.

To Yanglin:
Cheer up already.
Don't keep letting the past drag you down.
Sure you do love him, I know you do. A lot.
Been months that you've been waiting for him.
To you, he's important. But it ain't worth it.
The way he treats you, talks to you.
As if he's trying to push you away.
And to that girl?
She haven't even reached puberty. So relax. She's still young.
I'm not really that good in coaxing, nor helping.
So I hope that I can do something that will make you happy, eventually. If I think of something though.
Trust me, you'll feel better once you get him out of your mind.
Cheer up, you fucking biatch. LOL.