ナナ

Photobucket
Nana's
Modified at 18 May 1994

My only affection is Jiawen
♥, Xinwei, Minbin, Desmond.C, Kamilia and Yanglin.
Do you know what happens to a star that cannot go back to heaven?

私の夢の音


6/25/10

Lay off those fingers on my wallet!

Picture discussion!
Well, actually not really.
These are really really really overdued.
I just remembered that I have pictures I wanted to post.
But these are all freaking random ones.

The almost-full-green-dot-line-colored-mrt-lighting.


I actually counted how many jackets I have. Surprisingly I have 14. LOL.


Last Saturday went with Jiawen to AMK to play Jubeat before heading out to Bugis.
Saw Garfield and gang at basement.
Figured they were real cute, especially the boy in the middle.
So I took a pic and ran to Jiawen cause she's leaving me in the middle of taking a photo ): .

Then ate Yong Tao Foo at Bugis.
I wanna eat that again LOL.

Then it's the 2nd time I tried to eat Magnum icecream.
The first was Magnum gold.
So I tried almond.
And it was (Y).


My dad bought lobsters and crabs for dinner.
Mom asked me to take pics of it.
When my dad pulled out the lobster meat out from their heads, I almost cried.
The worst thing is, they're still alive.
I was like OHMYGOD.
Then I ate a lot of crabs.
Until I puked though.


Had lunch together with my mom.
Suddenly decided to play with food since we can't finish.
So these were the end results.

Mine:

Mom's:

On that same day, dad brought me and mom to Terminal 3 for dinner.
Before dinner, we bought things.
I bought 3 different types of hats.
Ultimately my hat collection is done. LOL.
Look at the amount below:

It's a freaking $211.

I got bored while eating.
So I took this.


HOHOHO.
My dad connected my cpu to my 32 inch LCD screen on my room.
And a couple of old speakers.
Damn, my TV rack became a result like this.


Its like a mini home-theater-computer-booth-with-a-couch/bed!
My TV rack is like 2meters wide. LOL.

THE SCREEN IS SO BIG I CAN EVEN LOOK WITHOUT SPECS.
Joking actually.
I'm blind without any specs or etc.
Very short sighted.
Pity me please ):

; Fallen angels in disguise.