ナナ

Photobucket
Nana's
Modified at 18 May 1994

My only affection is Jiawen
♥, Xinwei, Minbin, Desmond.C, Kamilia and Yanglin.
Do you know what happens to a star that cannot go back to heaven?

私の夢の音


6/21/10

The awful sun dreads down the heat.

The warm colors fill the skies.
I turn to look in your eyes filled with sunsetting colors.
I look up again, the sky feels very warm, welcoming.
Filled with cheerfulness, I looked back at you and said, "What a wonderful day it is. Ain't it?"
You just stood there, and smiled.
We both looked up the sky and enjoyed the sunset.

Droplets of rain dances through the streets.
Light shining on the rain, makes the rain sparkle just like a shining star.
We ran for shelter. Drenched and cold.
But looking up at the twinkling rain, feels as if it is very lovely.



If you've read the short story and you've felt some warmth,
tell me.
I'll be glad to hear the answer.

; To make somebody happy, you have to be happy yourself first.
In order to make anybody happy.


; You're the place my life begins.
And you'll be where it ends.
I'm flying without wings.